Dog Nuisances

by billhoult on 14 September, 2009

I get many complaints about nuisance caused by dogs particularly fouling in public places. 

Harrrogate Council’s dog wardens will respond to complaints about dog fouling, stray dogs and noise nuisance caused by barking dogs. They also give advice on responsible dog ownership and provide a dog micro chipping scheme.

  • If you see a dog fouling and the owner does not clean up after it ring the dog warden service on 01423 556633 to let them know the date, time, location and description of the dog.
  • If you see a heavily fouled pavement that needs to be cleaned ring the customer service unit on 0845 3006091.
  • If you believe that a dog is dangerous please contact the police. 
   Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>